Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Using Technology Religiously

With the advancements in technology and the Internet, people have begun to connect with each other through electronic devices. One of the benefits that have come from this change in behavior is the ability to spread religious ideas through social media. People can openly communicate about religious topics, ask questions, and receive answers to questions they may have. Many people have questions about life, God, and religion in general and don't know where to go to receive answers to these questions and concerns. Through the spread of religious ideas through social media, people can now find these answers through their peers.

2 comments:

  1. I've found it very interesting how my own perspective of using technology has changed in the last short while. More and more I've been feeling a growing sense of duty in trying to make the DIGITAL world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I rarely produce social media, so I find it difficult for me to find my own personal way to share the gospel through social media, even though I know I should.

    ReplyDelete